- The ConvertibleAire heat pump has all the advantages of the “low temp” portable air conditioner plus a powerful heat pump system.
- Can deliver 14,850 BTUs of heat on a 120 volt, 15 amp circuit providing three times more heat than a plug-in heater.
- The heat pump is 3 times more efficient than conventional electric heaters.
- Available in 5 sizes from 1 to 5 tons (12,000 to 60,000 BTUs).
- Units are available in all voltages from 115 to 460, three phase.
- ConvertibleAire automatically switches from heating to cooling.
- Our Micro Computer control system maintains steady temperature between 55° to 85° F.
- There are no combustion by-products and no flue venting required.
- It is not gas or oil fired heat.
- There are no red hot coils or glowing cal rods.
- It is not a construction heater.
- Great in winter for after hours, weekend and early morning warm up heating when main heating unit is in - or coming out of - setback mode.
- Very quiet 6 speed, reverse-curved, motorized impeller evaporator blower system. Delivers just the right amount of air.
- You can remote mount thermostat for special
or custom applications.
- Maintains temperature in the spring and fall when rooms have wide temperature swings (cold in the morning, hot in the afternoon).
- Electronic hour meter records compressor “ON” time. Great for planning maintenance schedules.
- All units are equipped with a high pressure switch and compressor short cycle system for increased reliability and longer life.
- “Moisture Control Mode” controls areas with excessive humidity by cycling compressor as needed.
- UL and C/UL listed for safety.
- Designed and built in the USA.
- Room or unit discharge temperatures can be displayed on the unit’s control panel.
- Attractive, strong, 18 gauge steel, powder coated high gloss cabinet.
- Supported by a comprehensive national sales and distribution network.
- Engineering assistance available for unconventional or unusual applications.
- We have a full line of accessories to support a wide variety of heating/cooling applications.
- This heat pump requires no defrost cycle.
- Your cooling application in the summer can become a heating application in the winter.
- Units come with a 5 year compressor warranty.